Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Smelly Urine Can You Have A Urinary Infection While Being Pregnant?

Can you have a urinary infection while being pregnant? - baby smelly urine

and one more question, if I am pregnant or not, and I think my belly is growing and I'm not in the fat is still waiting for them and people would ask me if I was pregnant, I still feel the symptoms and I started to port my time, but my mother told me that my foul odor told me that I feel a urinary tract infection, you will it affect my baby if I am pregnant

13 comments:

Jordan's mummy said...

Yes, I had a urinary tract infection in pregnant women to my left and I went to the kidneys

I would like to receive immediate antibiotics

Goodluck

good2bal... said...

Yes, you can UTI during pregnancy may actually be more sensitive to it during pregnancy. Do you drink enough water? You will know if your urine is very dark. Drink lots of water and not concentrated. Are you having trouble urinating? Can you feel the urge too far, but can not, or only a few drops from? Do you have a burning / stinging pain when urinating or trying to? These are common symptoms of a urinary tract infection. The smell is not necessarily, but it depends. If you have recently eaten asparagus? Who is the stench of urine, for some reason (it's a good question! A!) On a different day. If you are pregnant, your doctor about any urinary problems you have. They will test your urine for bacteria and other things, to see if you have a urinary tract infection, then put on antibiotics to fight bacteria. It will not harm your baby, but it is important whether you are pregnant, so they know what kind of antibiotics that are safe to use. If you go to a doctor for urinary problems, they should take a pregnancy test,too.

If you have a urinary tract infection, is important to get to treatment, because they are not only unpleasant but can be a kidney infection, which is much more likely to be more serious. I had two that have done this and let me tell you a kidney infection is extremely painful, and I was so sick! To go to the doctor!

jakesmum... said...

Yes, urinary tract infections are more common during pregnancy.
I went to the doc on Friday Coz I was very bad back pain and pain when I wee (7wks5day pregnancy) also document a urine sample and tested in a laboratory, and gave me antibiotics that are safe to take during pregnancy and also told me take plenty of water to help.
If you have a urinary tract infection and received antibiotics to fix, make sure u dont candidiasis, so that all the antibiotics they give me, therefore, had to choke a choke treatment safe to ask

Stacey M said...

Yes, urinary tract infections are very common during pregnancy. I had one at 15 weeks with my first child, then I had a, at 7 weeks with this pregnancy. To find out, just to go to the doctor for a urine test right here and tell you if you have one. They are very easily with antibiotics.
It is used to harm your baby at all, if you go to the doctor for medicine.
Oh, and take a pregnancy test while you're here!

TTC a darling said...

when merging your mother "their urine does not mean that you have a urinary tract infection, only because she was feeling. Other symptoms of a urinary tract infection are burning during urination and a constant need to urinate every 5 minutes and the feeling of a full bladder.
Urinary tract infections are more common during pregnancy though.

If you think you are pregnant and you get negative pregnancy tests that you have to go home to his doctor with a blood test to check your hCG levels, which indicates whether you are pregnant and possibly at the level of ...

Good luck

mazda3_s... said...

You can get a urinary tract infection during pregnancy, pregnant women, usually the color of urine. - If you have, get itching, burning and lower back, pee, ask your doctor - and they can .. Grip It will not harm the baby .. Meanwhile, how much you drink cranberry juice.

someone said...

I think I would know if he knows before his mother had a urinary tract infection. I do not think that it is the smell of urine, either. All the pee smell! You have a urinary tract infection, if it burns when you urinate frequently and want to urinate, but nothing comes out. Immediately consult a doctor if you have these symptoms, they take from you.

someone said...

I think I would know if he knows before his mother had a urinary tract infection. I do not think that it is the smell of urine, either. All the pee smell! You have a urinary tract infection, if it burns when you urinate frequently and want to urinate, but nothing comes out. Immediately consult a doctor if you have these symptoms, they take from you.

PTownRos... said...

Often the knowledge of a urinary tract infection is the first time a woman is pregnant. That is how my mother learned she was pregnant with me! She had a urinary tract infection, was given a urine test and ....... Whaddya know ...... No harm to your baby if you are pregnant .... Urinary tract infections are a common problem for pregnant women.

CONFUSED n TX said...

Yes, and it will affect your baby if you are pregnant. For example, a doctor 2 Check whether you are pregnant and may be a urinary tract infection, or if u can get the treatment.

Please check if you are pregnant. Your baby needs all the screening as soon as possible!

Shae said...

I have now, and I am 32 weeks. Had to go to the doctor's office. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant and a urinary tract infection.

Reagan said...

Of course you can, throughout the pregnancy. And if you are pregnant, you need to receive proper prenatal care before! Go to a trial or subjected to your mother if she can help you!

That's not my name said...

Yes, it is quite common, in fact, urinary tract infections during pregnancy.

Why can not confirm if you are pregnant?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mcafee shoes pirate. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree