Where in Chicago can I get an alarm installed in my car? - car doorlock tumbler remove
I have the alarm, he would do it myself, but I have no time. I would rather do the installation. Car is a Ford T-Bird 95 is that a OEM alarm, a Ford, do not need a new wiring harness connector simply raise the alarm after the purchase. He function remote doorlock. I have the installation and all necessary documents. I am located in Hyde Park.
3 comments:
initially at a certain point to meet, I live near Chicago, and I also heard of people Geting alarm, had removed a man's lo-jack along with the radio.
But if you want, I recommend that you add a Tweeter Center, has a near me a great job, but still specific installation. so that the results may vary.
Go to the Greyhound bus station and ask for - there are many car thieves who know or connect to --
At the corner of Western Avenue and Blue Iceland.
Post a Comment