Does Creatine affect abs? ? - does creatine mess up abs
I try to more mass in the upper body, but I'm scared, my stomach muscles do not grow or share dirty. that creatine does my stomach and I take whey Potheinus with him?
Does Creatine affect abs? ? - does creatine mess up abs
I try to more mass in the upper body, but I'm scared, my stomach muscles do not grow or share dirty. that creatine does my stomach and I take whey Potheinus with him?
3 comments:
Since the construction of creatine to burn fat in the muscles that you need for workouy hard abs. If not, then you still have the ABS, but not in the sense
Yes, you can with protein. You can push more and more with creatine. It is not just a part of your body. Creatine is already in red meat, but not much there. What creatine energy mainly used to the muscle contract. When weightlifting muscle burns energy. This energy is creatine and if you are not yet enough not to be able to increase that representatives of many. She is not fat or fat at all.
Custom abs allow much creatine can penetrate even a little water and the muscle or definition.Once meet they go to create, is correct
Post a Comment